Help us build Prediculous
Because we are changing the way consumers and brands think about sports
Prediculous, Inc. is seeking a Sales Director. The successful candidate will live and work in a major media market with significant brand, agency or sports media experience.
Over the past two years, the Prediculous team has built ten kickass games (IOHO). We work with the best partners and clients in sports and entertainment. Our products are multi-platform (mobile and desktop) and focus on social integration. We have worked with Burger King, Subway, UPS, Allstate, Sporting News, Black Entertainment Television (BET), Troy Aikman and others to create unique and fun social experiences.
Prediculous is a TechStars Boulder 2013 company.
Prediculous was founded in 2010 with angel funding. Over the past 2+ years, the business has grown and thrived.
Our founders have backgrounds in consumer web apps, financial services, and analytics. We are looking to expand our team with only the most talented partners who will help us grow the company. This is not the right opportunity for the risk-averse or 9-5 job seeker. This is not your father's standard corporate gig.
You must be a sports fan and enthusiastic about the social games space. The qualified candidate will be an excellent salesperson (sell snow to an Eskimo sort of stuff), not above getting their hands dirty, and well versed in sports clichés.
Reporting to the CEO, this position will be a key part of the executive team.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Build a sales strategy and business development process to position Prediculous for revenue and user base growth
- Work with CEO to develop Prediculous Business Development / Sales Team
- Determine a tactical sales plan to sell each Prediculous product
- Manage brand and agency relationships for Prediculous
- Manage all client communications in sales phase and collaborate with the Product and Technology Teams in the execution phase
- Collaborate with Product and Technology Teams to determine any product customization for clients
- Create sales materials and collateral
- Provide market intelligence to Product Team to guide product development
- 5+ years agency or sports media sales experience
- Demonstrated ability to develop a sale organization and manage a team
- Ample contacts to deliver sales soon after joining the company
- Deep understanding of digital media and advertising
Location: New York, Chicago, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Boulder/Denver - significant travel will be required
Compensation: While salary and sales commission will be set by local market and experience, the candidate must place a high value on equity participation as part of the compensation package.
Benefits: Our benefits package includes Health Insurance coverage, Vacation and Paid-Time Off (PTO), plus meaningful equity participation* in this early-stage enterprise.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Application and Contact Information: To be considered for this position, please send your resume, contact details, your favorite sports team, LinkedIn link, Twitter link and a few words on why you are interested to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the position title "Sale Director" in the subject line or body of the email.